DEEP BREATHING – A coping skill for fearful and anxious times
A campaign led by community advocates to provide 24/7 alternatives to shelter for all unsheltered people in Waterloo Region.
You can send a quick letter to councils and councilors in your municipality and make sure we vote for immediate, mid-term, and long-term housing for our homeless neighbours, family and friends.
This settlement is “A Better Tent City” because:
- there is a willing landlord
- there are garbage and recycling bins
- there are kitchen facilities
- the community is being set up according to CDC guidelines
- there are currently 12 insulated cabins
- the space has access to washrooms and an indoor warming space
- this is a safe and caring place…
You can donate food and other necessary items,
you can donate online, cash or check.